Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The longest of days...

The longest indeed, struggling with the DAMN blogger.com that keeps changing to the new editor, managed to swicth it back one but now it just refuses! Gave up but some images is screwed...

Don't know how this will turn up since the text placing is whacked up in the new editor too so it's what it is.

Decided to go and make some movies with the Pugsley that I havn''t touched since the breakdown, turned out the new chain ring made the chain sound like a machine gun as soon as I put some force on the pedals so I gave up that too and got my Reign. What ever did I do when I only got one bike?!

Well, turned out the shifting wasn't adjusted properly since the Borlänge ride so I have to look in to that too but the chain stayed put at least so I could use the bike without problem...




Well, this was around 21:00...



After bike switch, took some more videos but they will have to wait since movie maker was on strike too, not my day today, and I should be sleeping by now since I've been working late... Crap!








9km in 1.44... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment