Thursday, May 21, 2009

A storm brewing...

No biking today, spent most of the day washing clothes so that it can be transported in the same car as human beings. Heading to Goteborg tomorrow morning with Tobbe and Ryddan. The plan is to go visit some goa gubbar in Göteborg and ride some bikes on the local trails and perhaps down a beer or two afterwards. =)

There has been rain showers on and off all day but I took a chance and drove to Grängesberg and my parents house to give the car a wash. When I arrived it was pouring down!! Had to sit in the car a while before I got in.

Just 25 minutes later the sun was shining from a bright blue sky! Washed the car and got back to Ludvika, had my camera with me and when I saw some really nasty dark skies I got down to the shore on lake Väsman and took a few shots of the car and the scenery.

Shots taken with the Sigma 10-20mm 1:4-5.6 EX and Nikon D90, HDR-processing done with Photomatix and post processing in Photoshop.

Can't really decide which one I prefer.
The view to the other way isn't that exciting. =)
The car hood looks ten times longer than in reality with the 10-20mm lens in 10mm mode! :)
Got some bad flairs in this one but it looked a bit cool anyway.
There was some thunder far away but I heard two loud strikes!
Fantastic cloud formations.
One final shot. One can see the rain pour down in the horizon.
After I was done and sat in the car I could only hear static on the radio and when I got home several channels on the TV didn't work. Think some big antenna got hit by the flash!!

No comments:

Post a Comment