Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday fragments...

Friday again, this week flew by faster than usually!

Since it was Friday I was supposed to be at math class at 08:30 this morning but the pupils were "free" today because it was a brytdag (break day?) but I got some personal math tutoring this afternoon instead. But this meant I could attend the Friday meeting that occurs every other Friday...

So I took some notes:

Also got back the Casio Edifice EF-126D watch I sent in Wednesday, very fast! That's good service, I like! Well done Stjärnurmakarna! Wonder why I didn't take a photo of the watch before I sent it in?

The back side:

No one can't help noticing it's weekend soon. All you have to do is to look out of the window.
It's snowing again!! *Gharhg!*

Think I will escape the reality by chilling in the sofa with hot chocolate and watch a good movie, or two! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment