Thursday, July 15, 2010

Loosing...

Minus 2.2kg since I got the scale, but between that I almost went over 100kg (again) but now it looks like it's going the right way.



Im early spring I was out walking since it was almost impossible to ride a bike in the slushy snow, it was really exhausting to walk in the loose snow and it seems like that was the source for my problem with my fot, I've got a heel spur in my left foot and the inflammation is still causing ache when I walk. =(
Thankfully I have no problem riding a bike, actually it was recommended on one of the sites where I read up on heel spur. Apparently there is not much one can do than wait until the inflammation goes away...

1 comment:

  1. Tips på läsning: http://www.kostdoktorn.se/sockerchock - apropå Snickers och sånt... ;-) /Sari

    ReplyDelete