Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday Ride VI

Today it was a decimated group that gathered outside Lindbergs, Midsummer is coming up so I guess many are preparing for Friday!

Well, turned out that we were to go the same route I did yesterday but the other way around! =)

What a difference to ride in a group, all I remember from yesterday was that I had head wind ALL the time! The wind came from the same direction today too but now I didn't have to fight it alone! =)

Just took up my phone to take photos when someone got a flat tire!
Got use of the tools I have carried with me all the time.
Didn't take long before we were on our way again, this time I had to climb the steep hill. I don't have light enough gears for that, have to stand up on my easiest combo, have to check what numbers of teeth I use...

Well, we made it eventually to the other side, Björsjö.
And before we knew it we were close to Ludvika again.
One of the warmest days I've been out biking this year! (in Sweden that is. :) )

GPS-plot:

No comments:

Post a Comment