Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tile time...

Did manage to squeeze in some Mahjong playing this weekend,we met at my sisters place and halfway we took a break and had a BBQ, Hanna had made some delicious tzatziki and own roasted potatoes to go with the bbq:ued meat!

We were so fast that we did two matches the same evening, the last one took a bit longer but finally Hanna stood as the winner.

My sister was kind enough to send me graphs of the game progress!

Game one: Robert got most points with 2814 total at the end, I almost managed to catch up after loosing the lead at the end.
Game two: After Hanna scored a "stricke" non of us did manage to catch up, I did lousy until the end when I suddenly managed to score some big hands and got past Robert! :)

Well, better luck next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment