Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another video...

Deshaked a bunch of videos from a ride the 9:th of January, newer minded to make any video since the footage looked sooo bad, shaky and jerky. But now I think I'm getting to results that are in the ok range, a few strange artifacts here and there but that's easy to oversee when compared to the original shots!

Here's the result. It was a beautiful winter day! Enjoy! =)



Have to go through my all videos now... =)
Think this will make me use the video capture on the Nikon D90 way more than I have done so far!
Just have figure out how to automate the process as far as possible in VirtualDub, should be doable in the CLI that comes with the software.

2 comments:

  1. DeShaker can remove some of the CMOS-shutter problem as well. But it can't handle camera forward motion. Panning and tilting is OK though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it worked ok with forward motion too, but as you say not as good as panning.

    Think it's a bit more straighforward kind of algorithms to calculate that compared to straigh forward motion.

    ReplyDelete