Sunday, February 8, 2009

Late birthday dinner

Went to Grängesberg today to have dinner at my parents, my mother had her birthday this Tuesday. First I had to dig my car out of the snow and hack off all the ice that had built up on the outside because of the cabin heater had been on during the snow fall.


Well, after 15 minutes I managed to drive off the parking lot and head against my parents.


On the menu was dead moose and oven-fried potatoes with blue cheese sauce. Pure heaven in the mouth! =)


After a while it was time for dessert and coffee, the dessert was composed of strawberry cake with whipped cream mixed with curd on a sponge cake with cocos! Yummy!


And after all that it was time for some sauna and the when it was time to leave it had become dark outside.


A very nice Sunday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment