Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday ride #6

Today was the sixth time this year for "Onsdagscykling" from Lindbergs Cykel, if you for some reason think you might have missed the report for the fifth your correct!

Last Wednesday I participated but bailed out after 2/3rd:s of the route, I was simply out of energy and didn't even bother to blog about it. :)

Well, today I was almost out of energy but for other reasons, two days ago I was out with the mountain bike and yesterday out on a 70km solo ride, still felt stronger today than last time. Must have had some crap in my body.

The weather forecast had promised rain since 16:00 but no rain had fallen before the ride started 18:30, we took the bike lane to Grängesberg via Blötberget and we only saw wet asphalt but no rain! :)

A few shots:

Of course the train arrived when we were about to pass the railroad track! I take full responsibility for that. ;)
Only managed to take some action shots when we almost were back in Ludvika the second time, here before Hagge golf course.
My crappy cellphone camera could not capture the splendid skies.

More than 66km in roughly 2h, 29,9km/h average speed according to the GPS-tracking:

No comments:

Post a Comment