Monday, January 19, 2009

Nocturnal...

Drove past the supermarket on my way home, turned in to the parking lot, there were like a zillion cars and even more people, I just drove thru the parking lot and straight home!

Had no wish to go in and shop with that kind of crowd so I ate and decided to go out and shoot some photos in the strange light that now had appeared after todays snowfall.

Tools: Nikon d90, Nikon Nikkor AF 50/f1.8D and Nikon Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye DX

A few shots:



































































The shop almost empty when I finally got there... =)

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Especially like the first and last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Got some flare on the last one, thought that I normally don't see that much flares, later I notices I had a filter on that lens, totaly unnecessary in the dark and otherwise too, since the front lens is well protected anyway. =)

    The skies were almost black to the human eye, funny how much light there is anyway when doing longer exposures!

    ReplyDelete